The Arcusin ForStack 8.12 is a type of Bale Collector in Farming Simulator 17. It is the smallest and cheapest Bale Collector in the base game, and can only hold three Square Bales. While faster than a Loader in picking up bales from the field, the ForStack 8.12's tiny capacity makes it significantly inferior to the larger Arcusin SFX 63.72.
- Cheapest: The ForStack 8.12 is the cheapest Bale Collector in the base game. It is more than 3 times cheaper than the next larger Bale Collector that can work with Square Bales. Use it only if you can't afford a larger Collector.
- Folding: Switching the ForStack 8.12 to "Transport Position" aligns it perfectly behind your tractor, making it easier to move around.
- Very Small Capacity: The ForStack 8.12 can only carry 3 bales, and make stacks of 3 bales each. This still makes it superior to a Loader in collecting bales from the field, but the small capacity also means that you'll still have to make many trips from the field to wherever the bales need to go. Compare this to the Arcusin SFX 63.72, which can carry 16 bales in total - and can make those impressive 8-bale-tall stacks as well.
- Awkward Pickup Point: The ForStack 8.12 can only pick up bales that pass underneath it. This requires approaching the bale from the correct angle, and carefully nudging it through the opening in the machine. If the bales on the field are not perfectly aligned for collection, getting them into the ForStack 8.12 can be very frustrating.
- Price: $25,000
- Maintenance Cost: $90 / day
- Leasing Costs: $500 + $1250/h + $250/d
- Cargo Types: Square Bales
- Capacity: 3 Bales
- Tool Offset: 2.2 meters right
- Attachment Points: Drawbar (Ball)
- Mass: 2,785 kg