The Bergmann REPEX 34S is a Loading Wagon available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a relatively small and cheap model, which should help quite a bit with early-game Straw collection. Though not very light, it can nonetheless be towed and operated by small Harvesters and Medium-class Tractors.
- Relatively Cheap: The REPEX 34S is not a cheap machine, but is $44,000 cheaper than the next larger model - a massive price gap which will not buy you a much larger wagon.
- Relatively Light: The REPEX 34S weighs 8 tons when empty, and should not exceed 14 tons when full. A Medium Tractor should be able to handle this model fairly well.
- Sufficient Capacity for Straw Work: The REPEX 34S can hold roughly 0.5 hectares' worth of Straw. Working with smaller fields during the early game, it should allow you to easily exploit the extra profit from manufacturing Straw with little extra effort.
- Too Small for Serious Grass or Chaff Work: Once your Grass and Chaff industries get going in earnest, a REPEX 34S is not going to have sufficient capacity for this sort of work. It can barely collect 0.3 hectares' worth of Fertilized Grass, and will be completely overwhelmed when used for Chaff harvesting.
- Price: $68,000
- Maintenance Cost: $60 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,360 + $3,400/h + $680/d
- Cargo Types: Grass, Hay, Straw, Chaff, Silage
- Capacity: 34,000 Liters
- Working Width: 2.4 meters
- Power Consumption: 40 kW / 54 hp
- Max. Working Speed: 20 km/h / 12 mph
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Ball)
- Rear Attachment Point: None
- Mass (empty): 8,075 kg