The Capello Helianthus 12000 is a Harvesting Header available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the largest Sunflower Header in the base game (it cannot harvest any crop other than Sunflowers). Along with its massive width, the Helianthus 12000 has a top working speed of 15 km/h / 9 mph, which is 50% higher than almost all other headers. As a result, when harvesting Sunflowers, the Helianthus 12000 completes the job faster than any other header in the game. It is the ultimate header for Sunflower harvests - assuming you can afford it.
- Fast: The Helianthus 12000 can work at a maximum speed of 15 km/h / 9 mph, which is 50% more than the normal for headers. This alone gives it a massive edge over any other Headers at cutting Sunflowers.
- Wide: In addition to its high top speed, the Helianthus 12000 also has the widest Working Width of any Header capable of cutting Sunflowers. This further establishes its superiority in cutting this crop.
- Low Power Consumption: Compared to some other Headers of its size, the Helianthus 12000 has extremely low power consumption - the power requirement listed at the store is false. It can easily be operated by even the smallest Harvesters in the game, down to and including the Sampo Rosenlew Comia C6.
- Sunflowers Only: The Helianthus 12000 is a Sunflower-only Harvesting Header. It is specifically designed for Sunflowers, and cannot collect any other crop.
- Expensive: The Helianthus 12000 is one of the most expensive Headers. If you cannot afford it, consider buying a Capello Helianthus 5700 instead, for $20,000 less. Of course, the 5700 is also half as wide and will therefore complete the job half as quickly.