The Capello Spartan 610 is a type of Universal Cutter in Farming Simulator 17. This is a good mid-range cutter, featuring an overall good price for its width. It is only marginally wider than the widest available model, which costs quite a bit more money.
- Fairly Cheap: The Spartan 610 costs $3,000 dollars less than the most expensive Universal Cutter, while only having a very slight disadvantage over it. If you're short on money but can afford this header, it is a good choice.
- Wide: The Spartan 610 is actually slightly wider than the next more expensive model (the New Holland 600FDR). It is also only slightly narrower than the widest model (the Krone XDisc 620).
- None: The Spartan 610 combines good width with good price, and has no real disadvantages. Still, if you can spare a few extra thousand dollars, consider buying the slightly wider Krone XDisc 620.
- Price: $25,000
- Maintenance Cost: $20 / day
- Leasing Costs: $500 + $1250/h + $250/d
- Crop Types: (1) Wheat, Barley, Canola, Soybeans / (2) Grass
- Output Materials: (1) Chaff / (2) Grass
- Working Width: 6.1 meters
- Max. Working Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Power Consumption: 100 kW / 135 hp
- Rear Attachments: Forage Harvester
- Mass: 2,737 kg