The Case IH 1455 XL is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a medium tractor suitable for all manners of work. It is overall a poor tractor relative to its class, with high maintenance costs and poor customization options. On the other hand, it is much cheaper than other medium tractors, and features a larger-than-average fuel tank.
- Cheap: The 1455 XL costs at least $15,000 less than other tractors of its class.
- Large Fuel Tank: The 1455 XL's fuel tank is large for its size. It will require refuelling less often than other tractors of similar horsepower.
- High Maintenance: The 1455 XL's maintenance cost is around 50% higher than the average for its class.
- No Front Three-Point Hitch: The 1455 XL does not have a Three-point hitch attachment point at the front.
- Poor Customization Options: The 1455 XL can only fit a Front Loading Arm and/or Wide Tires. Its engine cannot be upgraded, and it has no color customization options. This limits its long-term usefulness.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Price: $102,000
- Maintenance Cost: $260 / day
- Leasing Costs: $2,040 + $5,100/h + $1,200/d
- Engine Power: 107 kW / 145 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 240 L
- Front Attachments: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 5,751 kg