The Case IH Axial-Flow 7130 is a Harvester available in Farming Simulator 17. This Medium harvester's only real advantage is a large fuel tank for its size. On the other hand, it is slower than most other harvesters, and completely lacks any rear attachment points.
- Medium-Length Pipe: The Axial-Flow 7130 has a long-enough pipe to be serviced by any Tipper. However, care should be taken when working with the largest tippers, as a small wrong move can still cause a collision.
- Large Fuel Tank: The Axial-Flow 7130's fuel tank is larger than the average for its horsepower. It can keep working longer without needing to be refueled.
- No Rear Attachment Points: The Axial-Flow 7130 has no rear attachment points. This means it cannot even tow its own Harvesting Header on a Header Trailer.
- Somewhat Slow: While not the slowest harvester available, the Axial-Flow 7130 is slower than average, with a maximum speed of only 27 km/h / 16 mph. It is also too large to fit on the only Low Loader available in the game, which means that this harvester needs to move itself from field to field at this slow pace.
- Price: $285,000
- Maintenance Cost: $1,120 / day
- Leasing Costs: $5,700 + $14,250/h + $2,850/d
- Engine Power: 305 kW / 415 hp
- Max. Speed: 27 km/h / 16 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 950 L
- Crop Capacity: 10,570 L
- Front Attachments: Harvesting Header
- Rear Attachments: None
- Mass: 15,422 kg