The Case IH Optum CVX is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the "smaller" large tractors, suitable for using heavy implements and towing loaded tippers. The Optum CVX offers one important advantage over similar tractors of its size: it can be fitted with a set of Twin Narrow Wheels, which improve stability much more than Wide Tires. Its maintenance cost is also s tiny bit lower than the competitors.
- Twin Narrow Wheels: The Optum CVX can be fitted with Twin Narrow Wheels, which increase its stability by a good margin.
- Slightly Low Maintenance: The Optum CVX has a slightly lower maintenance cost per day than the New Holland T7 Heavy Duty.
- Slightly Expensive: The Optum CVX is slightly more expensive to purchase than other models of its size and strength - a difference of a few thousand dollars.
Engine Setup Edit
- Optum 270 CVX: No change to engine power.
- Optum 300 CVX (+$12,500 and +$25/d): Increases engine power output to 230 kW / 313 hp - an average strength for large tractors. This makes the Optum CVX a little more comfortable with performing heavy duties of all kinds.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of basic wheels.
- Wheel Weights (+$1,300): Attaches heavy weights to the rims of the tractor's rear wheels. Acts as a built-in Weight.
- Wide Tires (+$2,400): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Narrow Twin Wheels (+$3,200): Replaces all wheels on the tractor with four pairs of narrow wheels - for a total of 8 wheels. This significantly increases the tractor's stability, reducing the chance of tipping over during sharp turns.
- Price: $234,000
- Maintenance Cost: $340 / day
- Leasing Costs: $4,680 + $11,700/h + $2,340/d
- Engine Power: 212 kW / 288 hp
- Max. Speed: 53 km/h / 32 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 630 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 10,900 kg