The Challenger MT800E is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a super-large tractor, as powerful as a Semi-Trailer Truck and capable of operating a super-heavy Plow with little difficulty. The MT800E is the tracked version of the MT900E, and while it starts off weaker, its engine upgrades will match the MT900E's performance. Overall, the MT800E is a solid choice for a super-heavy tractor, despite its small fuel tank and lack of any wheel customization options.
- Single Caterpillar Track: The MT800E is fitted with a single caterpillar track - it has no wheels or axles. As a result, this huge tractor can turn on a dime and can brake almost instantly from any speed.
- Front Counterweight: Instead of a Three-point hitch, the MT800E has a large Weight permanently installed at the front, to counterbalance any heavy weight dragged behind the tractor.
- Slightly Cheaper: The MT800E with engine upgrades will match the performance of the MT900E almost exactly, while costing several thousand dollars less at each upgrade step.
- Low Maintenance: The MT800E has relatively low maintenance costs compared to other super-large tractors. It retains this advantage even after engine upgrades.
- Small Fuel Tank: The MT800E can only carry 1002 Liters of fuel. This means it will need to be refueled more often than other tractors of its size.
- No Front Three-point Hitch: Like all other super-large tractors, the MT800E's only Three-point hitch attachment is at the back.
- No Rear Bolt Attachment: The MT800E's only Drawbar (Bolt) attachment point is at the front.
Engine Setup Edit
- MT845E: No change to engine power.
- MT865E (+$50,000 and +$100/d): Increases engine power output to 435 kW / 592 hp - stronger than any Semi-Trailer Truck.
- MT875E (+$77,000 and +$154/d): Increases engine power output to 475 kW / 646 hp, one of the highest power outputs of any vehicle in the base game.
- Price: $396,000
- Maintenance Cost: $500 / day
- Leasing Costs: $7,920 + $19,800/h + $3,960/d
- Engine Power: 345 kW / 469 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 1002 L
- Front Attachments: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball)
- Mass: 19,431 kg