The DFM TG84 is a Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a type of Log Fork that can only be fitted to Skid Steer Loaders. The TG84 is exceptionally similar to the JCB Log Fork, but has a great advantage over it in weight. Otherwise, the two models seem functionally identical.
- Stable Base: The base of the TG84 is very wide and flat. After it picks up a log, that log is very likely to stay horizontal during most maneuvers.
- Light: The TG84 is less than half as heavy as the similar JCB Log Fork model. This is a great boon, because the TG84 can only be carried by Skid Steer Loaders, which don't have much power or stability to carry heavy equipment.
- Small: The TG84 may only be able to fit a couple of slim Logs, or just one thick log.
- Expensive: The TG84 costs two hundred dollars more than the JCB Log Fork.
- Price: $1,400
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $28 + $70/h + $14/d
- Cargo Types: Logs
- Tool Attachment Type: Skid Steer Loader
- Mass: 523 kg