The Deutz Fahr AgroStar 6.61 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a medium tractor suitable for all manners of fieldwork. It is very cheap for its class, has a massive fuel tank, and can even fit a set of Twin Rear Wheels. Unfortunately, it also has quiet a few drawbacks, including the lack of a Front Loading Arm attachment point.
- Cheap: The AgroStar 6.61 costs several thousand dollars less than other similar tractors.
- Plenty of Wheel Customization: The AgroStar 6.61's wheels can be modified in many different ways, to serve different purposes.
- Very Large Fuel Tank: The AgroStar 6.61's fuel tank is very large. It will require refuelling less often than other tractors of similar horsepower.
- No Front Loader Attachment: The AgroStar 6.61 cannot be fitted with a Front Loading Arm. This makes it unsuitable for certain types of work (e.g. Animal Husbandry, Forestry, etc.).
- Very High Maintenance: The AgroStar 6.61 has a maintenance cost much higher than most other tractors of its class.
- No Engine Upgrade: The AgroStar 6.61's engine cannot be upgraded to keep up with other tractors, although its engine power is quite sufficient for most small equipment and tippers.
- No Color Costumization: The AgroStar 6.61 cannot be repainted in any way.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Narrow Tires (+$600): A set of narrow wheels. Significantly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
- Rear Twin Wheels (+$800): The tractor's rear axle now carries two pairs of two wheels each ("Standard" tire width). Provides a significant increase in stability.
- Price: $97,000
- Maintenance Cost: $250 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,940 + $4,850/h + $970/d
- Engine Power: 105 kW / 143 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 290 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 4,698 kg