The Deutz Fahr Series 7 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a strong medium tractor capable of working with both small and medium implements. The Series 7 has a high top speed compared to other tractors of its class, but its engine upgrades are not very competitive, and its default engine already struggles a bit the weight of the tractor itself. It also has a unique (and extremely expensive) optional color scheme.
- Fast: The Series 7 is one of the few tractors in the game that can reach a speed of 63 km/h / 39 mph. This would make it useful for towing machinery and tippers - but note the comment about the tractor's weight disadvantage below.
- Unique Color Option: The Series 7 can be repainted with a unique color design that is not available to any other tractor. This color scheme, however, is extremely expensive.
- Mediocre Engine Upgrades: Both of the Series 7's engine upgrades, while cheap, are also very weak. They can boost the tractor's performance with medium field equipment and tippers, but are not competitive with other tractors.
- Poor Acceleration: The Series 7 is somewhat heavier than other tractors of its class, causing its default engine to accelerate rather slowly. Engine upgrades will solve this problem, but this still means that the Series 7 will struggle with fully-loaded medium tippers.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- 7210 TTV: No change to engine power.
- 7230 TTV (+$10,500 and +$21/d): Increases engine power output to 180 kW / 245 hp. A cheap and modest upgrade that will help the Series 7 cope with its weight issues.
- 7250 TTV (+$19,500 and +$39/d): Increases engine power output to 193 kW / 263 hp.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of Wide Tires for no extra cost. Gives slightly better stability.
- Wheel Weights (+$1,300): Attaches heavy weights to the rims of the tractor's rear wheels. Acts as a built-in Weight.
- Wide Tires (+$1,800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Standard: The basic vehicle design, as seen in the store image.
- Warrior (+$10,000): Paints the vehicle in a unique iridescent black/blue color, not available to any other tractor. A purely cosmetic change.
- Price: $185,000
- Maintenance Cost: $270 / day
- Leasing Costs: $3,700 + $9,250/h + $1,850/d
- Engine Power: 165 kW / 224 hp
- Max. Speed: 63 km/h / 39 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 435 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 8,564 kg