The Farmtech TDK 1600 is a Tipper available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tipper, enjoying many of the benefits of small Tippers while also having a very good Cargo Capacity for early-game purposes.
- Relatively Cheap: The TDK 1600 is fairly cheap, and should be affordable in the early game. You won't need more than one of these until a later stage, but by then you could probably afford a much larger tipper.
- Good Capacity for the Early Game: A single TDK 1600 has a Cargo Capacity of 15,000 Liters, which is almost double the capacity of next smaller Tipper (the Brantner E 8041). During the early game, it should be suitable for all your transport needs. For example, 15,000 Liters is nearly enough to store the yield from a fertilized hectare of Wheat. If you need more capacity, you can chain several of these together - but watch the total weight!
- Good Reverse Maneuverability: The TDK 1600 has two fixed axles that are very close together, making it easy to maneuver this tipper when driving in reverse. This gives an easier time when trying to create a "chain" of these tippers.
- Physically Small: The side walls of the TDK 1600 are low enough that any machine in the game should be able to load cargo into it, including the smallest Harvesters.
- Multiple Unload Options: The TDK 1600 can tip its cargo out the rear door, a rear grain door, a left door, or a right door.
- Slightly Heavy for the Early Game: Small Tractors and Cars may have trouble towing a fully-loaded TDK 1600, let alone two of them. If you use this as your main early-game Tipper, you may need to purchase a mid-range Tractor to pull it. When chaining two or more TDK 1600s together, you'll need an even stronger towing vehicle.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard (+$0): Standard-width wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$400): A wider set of tires increases this Tipper's stability by a small amount.