The Hürlimann XM T4i is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tractor capable of operating light equipment. It is heavy for its class, giving it improved stability but terrible acceleration. It also has a slightly small fuel tank. An engine upgrade can improve its performance later on.
- Engine Upgrade: The XM T4i can be upgraded at any time with a stronger engine. Its maintenance cost only slightly increases with this engine, making it competitive with other stronger tractors. Unfortunately, the fuel tank capacity is not increased.
- Weight Stability: The XM T4i is very heavy for its size, giving it extra stability when towing heavy machinery or lifting heavy objects with a Front Loading Arm. Couple this with Wide Tires for even more stability.
- Somewhat Underpowered: In its default setup, the XM T4i will struggle when pulling loaded tippers of any size. An upgraded engine will make it a little easier.
- Poor Acceleration: The XM T4i accelerates slowly due to its weight. This problem can be resolved with the engine upgrade.
- Small Fuel Tank: The XM T4i can only carry 160 L of fuel, which is a little low for a tractor of its horsepower. When the engine is upgraded, the fuel tank's size is not increased either - making the problem worse.
- No Color Customization: The XM T4i has no color options.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- XM 110 T4i: No change to engine power.
- XM 130 T4i (+$8,500 and +$17/d): Increases engine power output to 93 kW / 127 hp, which is comparable to a Zetor Forterra HD but at a significantly lower maintenance cost.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Narrow Tires (+$600): A narrower set of wheels. Slightly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
- Wide Tires (+$800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Price: $91,000
- Maintenance Cost: $130 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,820 + $4,550/h + $910/d
- Engine Power: 81 kW / 110 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 160 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 5,807 kg