- Larger Capacity: The MES 500 is the largest of the two Levelers available in the base game, capable of shoveling up to 8,000 Liters. This can affect the leveling work, but the effect is not quantifiable and depends very much on how the tool is used.
- Narrower: When unfolded, the MES 500 is wider than the Holaras MES 400 by about 15%.
- Tractor-Only Attachment: The MES 500 can only be attached to Tractors (using a Three-point hitch). This limits the flexibility of the tool, as it cannot be raised very high off the ground.
- Cannot Lift Materials: Like all other Levelers, the MES 500 cannot actually lift materials off the ground - it can only shovel them around. Any attempt to lift materials will cause them to spill out of this Leveler.
- Price: $7,500
- Maintenance Cost: $10 / day
- Leasing Costs: $150 + $375/h + $75/d
- Cargo Types: Any loose material (full list here).
- Capacity: 8,000 L
- Tool Attachment Type: Three-point hitch
- Working Width: 6m
- Mass: 1622 kg