The JCB 435S is a Wheel Loader available in Farming Simulator 17. Of the two available Wheel Loaders in the game, this one is the more expensive and more powerful model. Despite its strength, it is also the lighter of the two models, which gives it a strong edge over the Liebherr L 538.
- Lighter: The 435S is nearly 5 tons lighter than the Liebherr L 538. This gives it huge improvement in acceleration, and allows it to tow trailers more comfortably.
- Longer Arm: The hydraulic arm of the 435S is about 20% longer than that of the Liebherr L 538.
- Expensive: The 435S is almost $40,000 more expensive than the Liebherr L 538.
- Articulated: The 435S has an articulated body - The cabin and engine sections rotate relative to one another whenever the vehicle turns. It requires skill to maneuver properly in tight spaces, or with any precision.
- Small Fuel Tank: The size of the fuel tank on the 435S is very small for its engine power. It will require refueling much more often than a Liebherr L 538 or a Tractor of similar power.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of basic wheels.
- Front Twin Wheels: (+$5,400): Adds an extra wheel on the outside of each of the front wheels, giving a total of four front wheels. This makes the vehicle extremely stable, but the extra width makes it even harder to use in narrow spaces. The extra wheels are the same width as the original wheels.
Rim Color Edit