The JCB Bale Fork is a Front Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a type of Bale Fork that can only be fitted to Skid Steer Loaders. This tool is specifically configured to lift Bales - it has an easier time keeping them gripped thanks to a third tine. However, that third tine makes it impossible to lift anything other than bales.
- Triangle Tines: The JCB Bale Fork has three tines ("teeth"): Two at the bottom, and a long one at the top. With all three tines stabbed into a bale, that bale is highly unlikely to slip off the fork accidentally.
- Can Only Lift Bales: With three tines configured the way they are on the JCB Bale Fork, this tool cannot be used to lift anything other than Bales. Most importantly, it cannot lift Pallets.
- Price: $600
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $12 + $30/h + $6/d
- Cargo Types: Bales
- Tool Attachment Type: Skid Steer Loader
- Mass: 109 kg