The JCB Fastrac 3000 Xtra is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a medium tractor capable of working with both small and medium implements. The Fastrac 3000 Xtra is one of only two tractors capable of hitting 72 km/h / 45 mph, making it a great towing tractor for towing equipment and tippers around your farm. Unfortunately, it cannot fit a Front Loading Arm, and has a high maintenance cost to boot.
- Very Fast: The Fastrac 3000 Xtra is capable of reaching 72 km/h / 45 mph, making it one of only two tractors capable of this speed (the other is the JCB Fastrac 8000). This makes it excellent for towing implements and trailers, if it can handle the weight.
- Good Engine Upgrade: The Fastrac 3000 Xtra has an engine upgrade available that boosts its power considerably, and makes it competitive with larger tractors.
- No Front Loader Attachment: The Fastrac 3000 Xtra cannot be fitted with a Front Loading Arm attachment. This makes it unsuitable for Animal Husbandry, working with palettes, Silage production, etc.
- Somewhat High Maintenance: The maintenance cost of the Fastrac 3000 Xtra is slightly high for a tractor of its size. After an engine upgrade, it is no longer as expensive to maintain compared to other tractors.
- Poor Acceleration: With its default engine, the Fastrac 3000 Xtra's weight makes it accelerate rather slowly. An engine upgrade will solve that problem.
- Poor Color Customization: The Fastrac 3000 Xtra's body cannot be repainted, and its only color customization for the rims offers one alternative color.
Engine Setup Edit
- 3200 Xtra: No change to engine power.
- 3230 Xtra (+$17,500 and +$35/d): Increases engine power output to 169 kW / 230 hp, allowing the tractor to comfortably operate any medium field implement.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$1,800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
Rim Color Edit
- Price: $165,000
- Maintenance Cost: $250 / day
- Leasing Costs: $3,300 + $8,250/h + $1,650/d
- Engine Power: 148 kW / 195 hp
- Max. Speed: 72 km/h / 45 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 400 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 8,607 kg