The JCB Fastrac 8000 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the "smallest" large tractor, suitable for using heavy implements and towing loaded tippers. The Fastrac 8000 is the largest tractor in the game that can reach 72 km/h / 45 mph, but accelerates very poorly due to its extreme weight. This tractor is a good choice for towing Three-point hitch equipment across the map rapidly, while also being able to use that equipment in the field.
- Very Fast: The Fastrac 8000 is one of only two tractors in the game that can reach 72 km/h / 45 mph. This enables it to quickly tow equipment from one side of the map to the other - especially equipment that can't be attached to a Truck.
- Very Poor Acceleration: The Fastrac 8000 weighs in excess of 10 tons, making it very heavy for its engine, and thus accelerates slowly. This may cause problems when trying to move fully loaded tippers. An engine upgrade will mitigate this problem.
- Expensive Engine Upgrade: The engine upgrade for the Fastrac 8000 costs several thousand dollars more than the average for its size, but does not make it stronger than other upgraded tractors of its size.
- Poor Wheel Options: Not only are the Fastrac 8000's default wheels slightly narrower than the normal for its size, it also cannot be fitted with anything other than Wheel Weights - which will make the vehicle even heavier than it already is.
- Small Fuel Tank: The Fastrac 8000's fuel tank is relatively small for its engine power, requiring it to be refueled more often than similar-sized tractors.
Engine Setup Edit
- 8280: No change to engine power.
- 8310 (+$15,000 and +$30/d): Increases engine power output to 228 kW / 310 hp.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of basic wheels.
- Wheel Weights (+$1,300): Attaches heavy weights to the rims of the tractor's rear wheels. Acts as a built-in Weight.
Rim Color Edit
- Price: $225,000
- Maintenance Cost: $370 / day
- Leasing Costs: $4,500 + $11,250/h + $2,250/d
- Engine Power: 206 kW / 280 hp
- Max. Speed: 72 km/h / 45 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 550 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 10,424 kg