The JCB Stump Cutter is a Stump Cutter that can only be fitted to Skid Steer Loaders. The JCB Stump Cutter is tiny compared to the Tractor-mounted FSI Power Tech ST 65 T, which actually gives it a huge advantage as it can more easily be maneuvered from one stump to another, even within dense forests.
- Small: The JCB Stump Cutter is a tiny tool, especially when compared to the huge FSI Power Tech ST 65 T (the only other Stump Cutter available in the game). Its small size makes it easier to navigate inside dense forests.
- Skid Steer Loader Attachment: This tool can only be mounted on a Skid Steer Loader - an exceptionally maneuverable and precise vehicle.
- Cheap: The JCB Stump Cutter is a few hundred dollars cheaper than the only other available Stump Cutter in the game.
- Short Arm: The JCB Stump Cutter's hydraulic arm is far shorter than the arm of the FSI Power Tech ST 65 T, and its hydraulics move a lot slower. On the other hand, the Skid Steer Loader it's mounted on will be so maneuverable as to eliminate this disadvantage completely.
- Price: $4,500
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $90 + $225/h + $45/d
- Tool Attachment Type: Skid Steer Loader
- Mass: 221 kg