The JCB TM320S is a Telehandler/Wheel Loader hybrid available in Farming Simulator 17. This vehicle has the telescopic arm of a Telehandler, and can only take Telehandler Tools. On the other hand, it has the distinct design and handling characterstics of a Wheel Loader - sacrificing maneuverability for extra stability. On the other hand, the telescopic arm of the TM320S is also significantly shorter than the arm of a "true" Telehandler.
- Stable: The TM320S is shaped like a Wheel Loader, and therefore has most of its weight concentrated at the rear. This means that even with its arm fully extended, it can lift a very heavy weight without tipping forwards.
- Slightly Stronger Engine: The TM320S has a slightly stronger engine than any other Telehandler, and a slightly lower weight relative to its engine power. This mostly helps with acceleration, but can also help when towing trailers.
- Short Arm: The TM320S's telescopic arm is about 30-40% shorter than the average length of a "true" Telehandler arm. It cannot reach nearly as high, to handle Pallets and Bales on top of very high stacks, for instance.
- Articulated: The TM320S's body has an articulated joint at the center. The front and rear sections of the vehicle will pivot relative to each other whenever the vehicle turns. This makes the vehicle significantly harder to maneuver than a "true" Telehandler.
- No Steering Options: The TM320S does not have the normal full range of steering options ("All-wheel", "Crab") like a "true" Telehandler. Instead it will always steer by articulation (see above).