The Joskin Trans-Space 8000 is a Tipper available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a medium tipper, combining a few of the benefits of a small tipper with an impressive capacity. It is the largest Tipper in the game that can service a small Harvester. Unfortunately, it is also the smallest Tipper that lacks a rear attachment point, and thus can only be attached at the very end of a chain.
- Physically Small: The Trans-Space 8000 combines large capacity with a low frame. It is the largest Tipper in the game that can service any machine, including the smallest Harvesters.
- Good Maneuverability: Although it has 3 axles, the Trans-Space 8000 maintains a good turning radius by allowing these axles to swivel together with the direction of the turn. It is significantly more maneuverable than most other 3-axle trailers.
- Cost Efficient: The Trans-Space 8000 has the best price-to-capacity ratio of any Tipper in the base game.
- Heavy: Even when empty, the Trans-Space 8000 weighs almost 10 tons, which is twice as much as to the next smaller Tipper model. When full, its total weight will cause serious acceleration problems for any a small Tractor or Car. A Medium Tractor is pretty much the bare minimum required to pull this trailer with a full load of crop.
- No Rear Attachment Point: The Trans-Space 8000 is the cheapest Tipper that does not have any attachment points at the rear. If you want to hook it up in a chain, it has to be the rearmost Tipper.
- No Side Unloading: The Trans-Space 8000 is the cheapest Tipper that cannot unload to either side. It can only unload through its rear door or a small grain door.