The Kemper 390 Plus is a type of Corn Chaff Header in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the two widest and most expensive Corn Chaff Headers available in the base game. While nearly identical to the New Holland 900SFI in everything except color, it has a much lower Horsepower Consumption rate.
- Widest: The 390 Plus has a Working Width of 9.0 meters, making it the widest Corn Chaff Header in the base game. It is nearly 50% wider than the next smaller Corn Chaff Header.
- Folding: Like all other Corn Chaff Headers, the 390 Plus can be folded when not in use. Folding this device reduces its width from 9.0 to 3.3 meters, making it much easier to transport.
- Less Power Hungry: Despite being nearly identical to the New Holland 900SFI in every way, the 390 Plus consumes only 135 Horsepower compared to the 900SFI's 203 Horsepower. This isn't a big difference given the strength of most Forage Harvesters, but may improve your harvester's performance when towing a very large container while working with this header.
- Expensive: The 390 Plus and its twin (the New Holland 900SFI are the most expensive of all Corn Chaff Headers, but the price is generally worth it for the considerable extra width.
- Designed for Specific Harvester: Although the 390 Plus can be attached to any Forage Harvester, it is very awkward to use this tool with any harvester other than the New Holland FR850. With any other Forage Harvester, the unfolded tool will graze the ground while harvesting, potentially slowing the harvester down or lifting its front wheels off the ground. When the folded tool, the support wheel at the front will easily lift the front of the harvester in the air, making steering extremely difficult.