The Kröger Agroliner HKD 302 is a Tipper available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tipper, enjoying many of the benefits of small Tippers while also having a very good Cargo Capacity for early-game purposes. A swivel axel at the front makes it difficult to hitch this tipper into a chain. Its front axle is the only difference between it and the Kröger Agroliner TKD 302.
- Somewhat Cheap: The HKD 302 is somewhat cheap, and should be affordable in the early game. You won't need more than one of these until a later stage, but by then you could probably afford a much larger tipper.
- Great Capacity for the Early Game: A single HKD 302 has a Cargo Capacity of 21,000 Liters. During the early game, it should be able to carry the entire yield of any harvest.
- Excellent Forward Maneuverability: The HKD 302 has a hinged front axle, which allows it to turn very tightly and match any maneuver made by the towing vehicle.
- Physically Small: The side walls of the HKD 302 are low enough that any machine in the game should be able to load cargo into it, including the smallest Harvesters.
- Multiple Unload Options: The HKD 302 can tip its cargo out the rear door, a rear grain door, a left door, or a right door.
- Poor Reverse Maneuverability: The HKD 302 has a hinged front axle, which makes it extremely frustrating to push this tipper in reverse. Creating chains with this model of tipper can be very tricky.
- Heavy for the Early Game: Small Tractors and Cars may have trouble towing a fully-loaded HKD 302, let alone two of them. If you use this as your main early-game Tipper, you may need to purchase a mid-range Tractor to pull it. When chaining two or more HKD 302s together, you'll need an even stronger towing vehicle.
Main Color Edit
|(Note: Repainting only changes the color of the tipper's side-walls. It does not paint any of the frame, which remains green.)|
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard (+$0): Standard-width wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$400): A wider set of tires increases this Tipper's stability by a small amount.
- White: Uses white "Kröger Agroliner" logo decals on the sides and rear of the tipper.
- Color (+$0): Uses black-and-red "Kröger Agroliner" logo decals on the sides and rear of the tipper. The large "K" logo on the side is removed entirely.
- Price: $25,000
- Maintenance Cost: $10 / day
- Leasing Costs: $500 + $1250/h + $250/d
- Cargo Types: Any loose material (full list here)
- Capacity: 21,000 Liters
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachment Point: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Tipping Sides: Back, Grain Door, Left, Right
- Mass (empty): 4,345 kg