The Kröger Agroliner TKD 302 is a Tipper available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tipper, enjoying many of the benefits of small Tippers while also having a very good Cargo Capacity for early-game purposes. Its fixed axles are the main difference between it and the Kröger Agroliner HKD 302.
- Somewhat Cheap: The TKD 302 is somewhat cheap, and should be affordable in the early game. You won't need more than one of these until a later stage, but by then you could probably afford a much larger tipper.
- Great Capacity for the Early Game: A single TKD 302 has a Cargo Capacity of 21,000 Liters. During the early game, it should be able to carry the entire yield of any harvest.
- Good Reverse Maneuverability: The TKD 302 has two fixed axles that are very close together, making it easy to maneuver this tipper when driving in reverse. This gives an easier time when trying to create a "chain" of these tippers.
- Physically Small: The side walls of the TKD 302 are low enough that any machine in the game should be able to load cargo into it, including the smallest Harvesters.
- Multiple Unload Options: The TKD 302 can tip its cargo out the rear door, a rear grain door, a left door, or a right door.
- Heavy for the Early Game: Small Tractors and Cars may have trouble towing a fully-loaded TKD 302, let alone two of them. If you use this as your main early-game Tipper, you may need to purchase a mid-range Tractor to pull it. When chaining two or more TKD 302s together, you'll need an even stronger towing vehicle.
- Attachment Point Mismatch: The TKD 302 has different attachment points at the front and rear. This means a TKD 302 cannot be attached to another TKD 302 to create a chain. Nonetheless, it can still be used as the front tipper with a chain of one or more smaller tippers behind it.
Main Color Edit
|(Note: Repainting only changes the color of the tipper's side-walls. It does not paint any of the frame, which remains green.)|
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard (+$0): Standard-width wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$400): A wider set of tires increases this Tipper's stability by a small amount.
- White: Uses white "Kröger Agroliner" logo decals on the sides and rear of the tipper.
- Color (+$0): Uses black-and-red "Kröger Agroliner" logo decals on the sides and rear of the tipper. The large "K" logo on the side is removed entirely.
- Price: $27,000
- Maintenance Cost: $10 / day
- Leasing Costs: $540 + $1350/h + $270/d
- Cargo Types: Any loose material (full list here)
- Capacity: 21,000 Liters
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Ball)
- Rear Attachment Point: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Tipping Sides: Back, Grain Door, Left, Right
- Mass (empty): 4,498 kg