The Kramer KL30.8T is a Telehandler/Front-Loading Tractor hybrid available in Farming Simulator 17. Although it possesses a few of the qualities of a Telehandler, the KL30.8T is more akin to a small Tractor with a telescopic Front-Loading Arm. It can only be fitted with Front-Loading Tractor tools, which are significantly less effective than Telehandler Tools for most jobs. On the other hand, the KL30.8T is by far the cheapest Telehandler in the base game.
- Very Cheap: The KL30.8T's primary advantage is that it is the cheapest Telehandler model in the base game. It is $32,000 cheaper than the next larger model.
- Full Steering Options: The KL30.8T is capable of "All-Wheel Steering", as well as "Front Wheel Steering" and "Crab Steering", giving it the full maneuverability options expected of a "true" Telehandler.
- Very Short Arm: The KL30.8T's telescopic arm is about half as long as the arm on a "true" Telehandler like the Liebherr TL 436-7. In fact, it is only slightly longer than a Stoll FZ 60 front-loading arm. This puts it in direct competition with small Front-Loading Tractors like the Steyr Multi, rather than with other Telehandlers.
- Front-Loading Arm Attachments: Instead of Telehandler tools, the KL30.8T can only be fitted with Front-Loading Arm tools. These tools are inferior to Telehandler tools for almost any job - although they are also generally cheaper.
- Weak Engine: The KL30.8T has a very weak engine for its weight. As a result, its acceleration is very poor.