The Krampe Bandit 750 is a Tipper available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-large tipper, providing a reasonable compromise between price and capacity. Unfortunately it provides no performance advantage over any other tipper model - while having several disadvantages.
- None: The Bandit 750 has no outstanding advantages over any other Tipper. Buy this model only if it's the largest one you can afford, or if you can't acquire a powerful-enough vehicle to tow a larger tipper.
- Heavy when Full: The Bandit 750 is not too heavy when empty, but is very heavy when full of cargo. Consider getting a Large Tractor to tow it (at least 300 Horsepower) or even a Truck.
- Slightly Too Tall: The Bandit 750 is the smallest Tipper that cannot service a small Harvester like the Sampo Rosenlew Comia C6 or Case IH 1660 Axial-Flow. It can technically service those harvesters by opening its forward window to let the harvester's pipe slide in, but this is a tricky maneuver that can easily result in a collision if performed incorrectly.
- No Rear Attachment Point: The Bandit 750 does not have any attachment points at the rear. If you want to hook it up in a chain, it has to be the rearmost Tipper.
- No Unloading Options: The Bandit 750 can only dump cargo by opening its rear door and allowing the cargo to slide out. It does not even have a grain door for precision dumping.