The Krampe Bandit SB 30/60 is a Tipper available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a super-large tipper - the largest and most expensive in the game. It has a Fifth Wheel attachment, designed to be towed by a Truck.
- Largest: If you are looking for the largest container money can buy, the Bandit SB 30/60 is it - for any type of cargo. For example, the SB 30/60 can carry the entire yield from one unfertilized hectare of Sugar Beets, or three fertilized hectares of Wheat.
- Relatively Light when Empty: The Bandit SB 30/60 weighs only 7.8 tons when empty, which is very light for its massive size.
- Extremely Heavy when Full: The Bandit SB 30/60 can carry more cargo than any other piece of equipment. When fully-loaded, the SB 30/60 is by far the heaviest Tipper - and possibly the heaviest object in the game. To tow it properly, you'll need either a very powerful Truck or a Super-Large Tractor (at least 400 Horsepower, and preferably much more).
- Fifth Wheel Attachment: The Bandit SB 30/60 has a Fifth Wheel attachment point, specifically designed to be hooked directly to a Truck. It can still be hooked to a Tractor using a Dolly adapter, but this also makes it much harder to maneuver the SB 30/60 when driving in reverse.
- No Rear Attachment Point: The Bandit SB 30/60 does not have any attachment points at the rear. If you want to hook it up in a chain, it has to be the rearmost Tipper.
- No Side Unloading: The Bandit SB 30/60 cannot unload to either side. It can only unload through its rear door or through a small grain door.