- Widest: This model is one of the two (slightly) wider Pickup Headers.
- Expensive for No Reason: The EasyFlow 300 S costs $2,000 more than the Rostselmash For Up 370, but does not seem to give any benefit for the extra price.
- Price: $13,000
- Maintenance Cost: $30 / day
- Leasing Costs: $260 + $650/h + $130/d
- Input Materials: Loose Grass or Hay from Piles
- Output Materials: Grass or Hay (respectively)
- Working Width: 3.1 meters.
- Max. Working Speed: 20 km/h / 12 mph
- Power Consumption: 50 kW / 68 hp
- Rear Attachments: Forage Harvester
- Mass: 1,573 kg