The Lely Lotus 1250 Profi is a type of Tedder in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the two largest models of Tedders available in the base game. Compared to the other model - the Pöttinger Hit 12.14 T - it is longer and heavier, and can only be attached to Tractors, giving it a slight disadvantage. On the other hand, it is also $1,000 cheaper.
- Cheaper: The Lotus 1250 Profi is $1,000 cheaper than its competitor model, the Pöttinger Hit 12.14 T.
- Wide: The Lotus 1250 Profi has a working width of 12.5 meters. Depending on how the Grass was arranged on the field, this may or may not speed up the tedding process.
- Folding: The Lotus 1250 can be folded for transit, reducing its width from 12.5 meters to 3.0 meters.
- Heavy: The Lotus 1250 Profi is the heaviest model of Tedder available in the base game. While not a very heavy machine, it cannot easily be operated by a very small Tractor. Most tractor models should do fine, nonetheless.
- Three-Point Hitch: Unlike Pöttinger Hit 12.14 T, the Lotus 1250 Profi has a Three-point hitch attachment which can only be hooked up to a Tractor. Other vehicles (e.g. Cars or Trucks) cannot tow this tool.
- Longer Body: The frame of the Lotus 1250 Profi is significantly longer than that of the Pöttinger Hit 12.14 T. As a result, it has a larger turning radius, and requires more space to maneuver (particularly at the end of a field).
- Price: $26,000
- Maintenance Cost: $50 / day
- Leasing Costs: $520 + $1,300/h + $260/d
- Input Materials: Loose Grass
- Output Materials: Hay
- Working Width: 12.5 meters
- Trail Width: 12.5 meters
- Max. Working Speed: 19 km/h / 11 mph
- Power Consumption: 25 kW / 34 hp
- Attachment Points: Three-point hitch
- Mass: 3,214 kg