The Lely Tigo XR 75 D is a Loading Wagon available in Farming Simulator 17. The second largest Loading Wagon model in the game, it is unfortunately not very competitive with the next-larger model (the Strautmann Tera-Vitesse CFS 5201 DO), except for being a little more comfortable to tow with Medium-class Tractors.
- Not Too Heavy: The Tigo XR 75 D weighs 10 tons when empty, and around 18 tons when full. It should be possible to tow this wagon with a Mid-Large Tractor, even when it's working.
- Wider Header: The Tigo XR 75 D has a pickup head with a width of 2.6 meters, which is about 8% larger than the head of the next-smaller model, the Bergmann REPEX 34S. This should make it a little better at picking up the wider Straw swath created by large Harvesters.
- Not Competitive: The price difference between the Tigo XR 75 D and the Strautmann Tera-Vitesse CFS 5201 DO is only $19,000, which gets you an additional 8,000 Liters of capacity. If you can shell out the extra cash, the Tera-Vitesse is probably the better choice, as it has no significant disadvantages compared to the Tigo XR 75 D.
- Price: $112,000
- Maintenance Cost: $90 / day
- Leasing Costs: $2,240 + $5,600/h + $1,120/d
- Cargo Types: Grass, Hay, Straw, Chaff, Silage
- Capacity: 42,000 Liters
- Working Width: 2.6 meters
- Power Consumption: 50 kW / 68 hp
- Max. Working Speed: 20 km/h / 12 mph
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Ball)
- Rear Attachment Point: None
- Mass (empty): 10,318 kg