- Not to be confused with the Magsi Telehandler Log Fork.
The Magsi Wheel Loader Log Fork is a Front Loading Tool available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a type of Log Fork that can be fitted only on Wheel Loaders. This is the largest Log Fork in the base game, capable of grabbing a large quantity of logs simultaneously.
- Large: The Wheel Loader Log Fork is the largest available Log Fork model. With a single grab, it can lift a large number of Logs.
- Somewhat Stable: Although the Wheel Loader Log Fork only has two "teeth" at its base to support the logs, they are set a good distance apart. This gives some stability to the logs as they are being carried - but not much.
- Imprecise: The Wheel Loader Log Fork is a very large tool. This makes it harder to work in dense forests, or to pick up thin Logs. Also, it can only be mounted on a Wheel Loader, which is a large and imprecise machine by nature.
- Expensive: The Wheel Loader Log Fork is the most expensive of all Log Forks.
- Price: $3,800
- Maintenance Cost: $5 / day
- Leasing Costs: $76 + $190/h + $38/d
- Cargo Types: Logs
- Tool Attachment Type: Wheel Loader
- Mass: 671 kg