The Massey Ferguson MF 5600 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-small tractor capable of operating light equipment. When money is available, the MF 5600 can be upgraded to a much stronger tractor that can comfortably handle most light equipment, and becomes both stronger and cheaper than other tractors of similar power.
- Good Engine Upgrade: The MF 5600 can be upgraded with an engine that increases its power substantially with only a small increase in maintenance costs, making it a very economic choice for the early game. This engine upgrade also comes with bonus fuel tank size.
- Somewhat Underpowered: In its default setup, the MF 5600 will struggle when pulling loaded tippers of any size. An engine upgrade will make it much more capable.
- Light: The MF 5600 is somewhat light for a front-loading tractor of its size. When using a bucket or other lifting implement, it has a tendency to tip over. Drive carefully with such implements.
- No Wide Tires: The MF 5600 cannot be fitted with wider tires for extra stability.
- No Color Customization: The MF 5600 cannot be repainted in any way.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- 5610: No change to engine power.
- 5613 (+$12,500 and +$25/d): Increases engine power output to 96 kW / 130 hp, slightly stronger than a Zetor Forterra HD but at a significantly lower maintenance cost. Also increases fuel tank capacity to 180 L.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Narrow Tires (+$600): A narrower set of wheels. Slightly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
- Price: $87,000
- Maintenance Cost: $120 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,740 + $4,350/h + $870/d
- Engine Power: 77 kW / 105 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 160 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 4,269 kg