The Massey Ferguson MF 8700 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a mid-large tractor, suitable for using heavy implements and towing loaded tippers. The MF 8700's default engine is pretty mediocre, but after installing both engine upgrades it becomes one of the strongest large tractors in the game, capable of towing and operating large equipment with ease.
- Very Powerful Engine Upgrades: Each of the MF 8700's engine upgrades increases its power output by 50 hp, making them some of the strongest engine upgrades available to any tractor. The price is correspondingly high, but together these engine upgrades make the MF 8700 a very powerful and competitive tractor indeed.
- None: The MF 8700 does not have any notable disadvantages compared to other tractors of its size.
Engine Setup Edit
- 8727: No change to engine power.
- 8732 (+$25,000 and +$50/d): Increases engine power output to 257 kW / 350 hp, making the tractor very comfortable with heavy equipment.
- 8737 (+$50,000 and +$100/d): Increases engine power output to 294 kW / 400 hp, allowing the tractor to operate a super-heavy Plow, albeit with some difficulty.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of basic wheels.
- Wheel Weights (+$1,800): Attaches heavy weights to the rims of the tractor's rear wheels. Acts as a built-in Weight.
- Wide Tires (+$2,400): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Twin Wheels (+$6,000): Adds one additional basic wheel on the outside of each exiting wheel, giving the tractor a total of 8 wheels. This significantly increases the tractor's stability, reducing the chance of tipping over during sharp turns.
- Price: $249,000
- Maintenance Cost: $360 / day
- Leasing Costs: $4,980 + $12,450/h + $2,490/d
- Engine Power: 221 kW / 300 hp
- Max. Speed: 52 km/h / 32 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 630 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 10,870 kg