The Massey Ferguson MF Delta 9380 is a Harvester available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a Large harvester, with enough Crop Capacity to comfortably work with high-yield crops, like Wheat, Barley and Corn. Despite costing almost $45,000 dollars more than a Rostselmash TORUM 760, the MF Delta 9380 offers no real advantages over that model.
- Medium-Length Pipe: The MF Delta 9380 has a long-enough pipe to be serviced by any Tipper. However, care should be taken when working with the largest tippers, as a small wrong move can still cause a collision.
- Expensive: The MF Delta 9380 costs nearly $45,000 more than the nearly-identical Rostselmash TORUM 760. It does have a slightly-larger Crop Capacity, a slight-larger Fuel Capacity, and a couple more Horsepower - but these are certainly not worth the increased price - not to mention the increased maintenance costs.
- Very Deep Rear Attachment Point: The MF Delta 9380's rear attachment points are so far deep underneath the harvester that it may have problems connecting to any trailer. The only trailers that will comfortably attach to it are Header Trailers.
- Price: $385,000
- Maintenance Cost: $1,580 / day
- Leasing Costs: $7,700 + $19,250/h + $3,850/d
- Engine Power: 365 kW / 496 hp
- Max. Speed: 32 km/h / 20 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 1,000 L
- Crop Capacity: 12,500 L
- Front Attachments: Header
- Rear Attachments: Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 16,362 kg