- Main article: Mods
Mods are a feature in Farming Simulator 15 which allow the player to download additional content. Mods can add a variety of content, including new vehicles, equipment, maps, and crops. An official hub for mods can be accessed by clicking the mods button on the in-game menu, or by going to the Farming Simulator website
MODS WILL NOT WORK WITH A CONSOLE! MODS REQUIRE THE PC VERSION OF FARMING SIMULATOR!
Gameplay mods Edit
- Savegame Editor Edit everything you have.
- Money Mod Add 100 000$ by pressing Ctrl+0 (horn)
- Drive Control Manual engine start, throttle limiter and reverse gear selection
- Vehicle SortChange Set the order of vehicles when using the 'TAB' key
- Courseplay Automate actions the hired workers don't do
- Autosave Saves the game every five minutes, so you don't lose all of your work
Vehicle/Equipment mods Edit
- Tractors - John Deere 6210R
Mods on these sites have to pass various tests performed by a dedicated team in order to be accepted:
Other Mod SitesEdit
In alphabetical order: