The New Holland 300FP is a type of Pickup Header in Farming Simulator 17. Even though this model is the most expensive of all Pickup Headers, it apparently has no advantages whatsoever.
- None: This model displays no advantages in performance over any other model of Pickup Header - it only has disadvantages.
- Expensive for No Reason: The 300FP costs $3,000 more than the Rostselmash For Up 370, but does not seem to give any benefit for the extra price.
- Narrowest: The 300FP has a Working Width of only 3.0 meters, compared to the 3.1 meter width of other Pickup Header models.
- Designed for Specific Harvester: Although the 300FP can be attached to any Forage Harvester, it is very awkward to use this tool with any harvester other than the New Holland FR850. With any other Forage Harvester, the 300FP's front wheels press down into the ground while working, lifting the harvester's front wheels off the ground - and potentially causing the harvester to slide around unpredictably.
- Price: $14,000
- Maintenance Cost: $30 / day
- Leasing Costs: $280 + $700/h + $140/d
- Input Materials: Loose Grass or Hay from Piles
- Output Materials: Grass or Hay (respectively)
- Working Width: 3.0 meters.
- Max. Working Speed: 20 km/h / 12 mph
- Power Consumption: 50 kW / 68 hp
- Rear Attachments: Forage Harvester
- Mass: 1,488 kg