The New Holland 600FDR is a type of Universal Cutter in Farming Simulator 17. Despite being slightly more expensive than the Capello Spartan 610, it is actually narrower and has no advantages over that model. This makes the New Holland 600FDR a poor choice of Universal Cutter.
- None: The 600FDR does not seem to have any advantages over the cheaper Capello Spartan 610, which is also wider.
- Narrower: The 600FDR has a Working Width of only 5.9 meters. This is slightly narrower than both the next cheaper and next pricier Universal Cutters.
- Designed for Specific Harvester: Although the 600FDR can be attached to any Forage Harvester, it is very awkward to use this tool with any harvester other than the New Holland FR850. With any other Forage Harvester, the tool will graze the ground while harvesting, potentially slowing the harvester down or lifting its front wheels off the ground.
- Price: $26,000
- Maintenance Cost: $20 / day
- Leasing Costs: $520 + $1300/h + $260/d
- Crop Types: (1) Wheat, Barley, Canola, Soybeans / (2) Grass
- Output Materials: (1) Chaff / (2) Grass
- Working Width: 5.9 meters
- Max. Working Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Power Consumption: 100 kW / 135 hp
- Rear Attachments: Forage Harvester
- Mass: 2,582 kg