The New Holland CR10.90 is a Harvester available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the only Super-Large harvester in the base game, combining a large Crop Capacity, plenty of Horsepower, and even the highest Max Speed of any harvester. All this, of course, comes with a very high price tag.
- Massive Crop Capacity: The CR10.90 has the largest internal crop tank of any harvester, at 14,500 Liters.
- Powerful: The CR10.90 has the highest Horsepower of any harvester in the game. It is as strong as the strongest Tractor, and capable of pulling very heavy weight when necessary.
- Very Fast: The CR10.90 is the fastest of all harvesters. It is as fast as a super-large Tractor, and can move itself and its header from field to field without much delay. Thanks to its Crawler Track, it can also brake very rapidly.
- Expensive: The CR10.90 is the most expensive harvester by quite a margin. It also has the highest maintenance cost of any harvester.
- Medium-Length Pipe: Despite its power and capacity, the CR10.90's pipe is not very long. It is just barely long enough to be serviced by any Tipper. However, care should be taken when working with the largest tippers, as a small wrong move can still cause a collision.
- Price: $430,000
- Maintenance Cost: $1,760 / day
- Leasing Costs: $8,600 + $21,500/h + $4,300/d
- Engine Power: 480 kW / 653 hp
- Max. Speed: 40 km/h / 24 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 1,300 L
- Crop Capacity: 14,500 L
- Front Attachments: Header
- Rear Attachments: Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 20,584 kg