The New Holland Discbine 313 is a type of Mower in Farming Simulator 17. It is the only Variable Offset Mower in the base game. You can manually change its cutting area offset at will, even while working. It also has the largest Working Width of any single-headed Mower.
- Variable Offset: A special set of controls allows you to alter the angle of the Discbine 313 relative to its towing Tractor - which in turn causes the Discbine's offset to shift left or right accordingly. You can use this mower to cut behind the tractor, or off to either side, at any offset you currently need.
- Wide: The Discbine 313 has a 4.0 meter cutting head, which is the widest of any single-head Mower in the base game.
- Folding: When not in use, the Discbine 313 can be folded. This will cause the cutting head to align itself behind the towing tractor and become rigid - improving maneuverability and reducing the chance of collisions during turns.
- Heavy and Power Hungry: The Discbine 313 is significantly heavier and more power-hungry than all other single-headed Mowers. A very small tractor will not be able to operate this tool at maximum speed. If you want to use the Discbine in a Mower Combo, you'll need an even stronger Tractor.
- Low Maneuverability: The Discbine 313 has a long boom arm, causing the Discbine to sway sideways whenever the towing Tractor turns. This makes it more difficult to put the Discbine's cutting head in the correct place, and makes precision cutting very difficult as well.
- Rear Attachment Only: The Discbine 313 can only work when attached to the rear of a tractor. This prevents you from attaching any additional trailer to the same tractor, as is possible with other Mowers.
- Price: $17,000
- Maintenance Cost: $30 / day
- Leasing Costs: $340 + $850/h + $170/d
- Crop Types: Grass
- Working Width: 4.0 meters
- Trail Width: 2.0 meters
- Tool Offset: Variable
- Max. Working Speed: 22 km/h / 13 mph
- Power Consumption: 50 kW / 68 hp
- Attachment Points: Three-point hitch
- Mass: 2,889 kg