The New Holland SuperFlex Draper 45FT is a Harvesting Header available in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the two largest Grain Headers in the base game. It is identical to the Case IH 3162 Draper 45FT in every way. Both models - if you can afford them - are the best possible Grain Headers you can buy, by virtue of sheer width. Additionally, both models have a unique built-in Header Trailer that allows them to be easily transported from place to place. Note that both models are heavy and power-hungry, and cannot be comfortably operated by a small Harvester.
- Largest: The SuperFlex Draper 45FT is one of the two largest Grain Headers in the base game. This alone makes it superior to all other Grain Headers - apart from the Case IH 3162 Draper 45FT, which is identical to it in every way.
- Built-In Trailer: The SuperFlex Draper 45FT has built-in wheels and a towing boom (with a Drawbar (Ball) attachment point) that can be unfolded when the header needs transport from field to field. When unfolded, the Header becomes its own trailer, and can be towed behind its Harvester or another vehicle. This removes the need to buy a separate Header Trailer for this model.
- "Cheap": The SuperFlex Draper 45FT is the most expensive Grain Header in the base game, but its price-to-width ratio is nonetheless below average compared to other Grain Headers.
- Not Suitable for Small Harvesters: The SuperFlex Draper 45FT has a very high Power Consumption, and is one of the two heaviest Grain Headers in the base game. This makes it very difficult for small Harvesters to operate the SuperFlex Draper 45FT.
- Price: $62,000
- Maintenance Cost: $120 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,240 + $3,100/h + $620/d
- Crop Types: Wheat, Barley, Canola, Soybeans
- Working Width: 13.7 meters
- Max. Working Speed: 9 km/h / 6 mph
- Power Consumption: 150 kW / 203 hp
- Attachment For: Harvester
- Towing Attachment (When Folded): Drawbar (Ball)
- Mass: 4,866 kg