The New Holland T5 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the smallest available Front Loading tractor in the game. It has several slight advantages over other small tractors, as well as a number of useful customization options. It is good for several different light duties, but can't handle large implements.
- Front Loader Attacher: With the correct customization option, the T5 can equip a Front Loading Arm to manipulate objects. It is one of the smallest and cheapest tractors in the game that is capable of doing so.
- Good Customization Options: The T5 has three customization options, each of which has a functional application. It cannot, however, be repainted.
- Slightly Lower Maintenance Costs: The T5 has a good ratio between its maintenance costs and its engine power, compared to other tractors of the same class.
- Underpowered: In its default setup, the T5 will struggle a bit with small implements and tippers. An engine upgrade will make it much more capable, but at the same price you could afford a larger tractor.
- Light: The T5 is very light for a front-loading tractor of its size. When using a bucket or other lifting implement, it has a tendency to tip over, even with Wide Tires installed. Drive carefully with such implements.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- T5.100: No change to engine power.
- T5.120 (+$9,000 and +$18/d): Increases engine power output to 86 kW / 117 hp, roughly equivalent to a basic Zetor Proxima Power 120 but at a significantly lower maintenance cost.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Wide Tires (+$900): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Narrow Tires (+$800): A narrower set of wheels. Slightly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
- Price: $83,000
- Maintenance Cost: $110 / day
- Leasing Costs: $1,660 + $4,150/h + $830/d
- Engine Power: 73 kW / 99 hp
- Max. Speed: 43 km/h / 26 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 165 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 4,307 kg