The New Holland T6 is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a medium tractor suitable for all manners of work. While the T6's price, speed and horsepower are all respectable, its upgrade options are a bit limited compared to the similar Valtra N Series which only costs two thousand dollar more. It also has a small fuel tank for a tractor of its size category.
- Fast: The T6 is the smallest and cheapest tractor with a top speed of 53 km/h / 32 mph.
- Engine Upgrade: The T6's engine can be upgraded to rival several larger tractors like the Same Fortis or Fendt 700 Vario. This engine upgrade is also very cheap, and with it the T6 still costs at least a dozen thousand dollars less than those tractors.
- Free Wide Tires: The T6 comes with wider tires than similar tractors of its class by default, with no need for upgrade. This gives it a bit of extra stability, particularly when lifting objects with a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Slightly Underpowered: In its default setup, the T6 has no problem with most small farm equipment and tippers - but may still struggle up steep hills when carrying such equipment.
- Limited Customization Options: The T6 cannot be fitted with Twin Wheels or Wheel Weights for extra stability. It also has no paint options.
- Small Fuel Tank: The T6's fuel tank is somewhat small compared to the strength of its engine. It will need to be refueled more often than other tractors of its size.
- Slightly Light: The T6 may occasionally tip over when lifting heavy loads with its Front Loading Arm. Avoid making sharp turns while lifting objects or cargo high above the tractor.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- T6.140: No change to engine power.
- T6.160 (+$10,000 and +$20/d): Increases engine power output to 120 kW / 163 hp, which is slightly less than a Same Fortis but at a significantly lower maintenance cost.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of wide tires for no extra cost. Gives slightly better stability.
- Narrow Tires (+$800): A narrower set of wheels. Slightly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
- Price: $117,000
- Maintenance Cost: $170 / day
- Leasing Costs: $2,340 + $5,850/h + $1,170/d
- Engine Power: 105 kW / 143 hp
- Max. Speed: 53 km/h / 32 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 175 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 5,925 kg