The New Holland T7 Heavy Duty is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the "smaller" large tractors, suitable for using heavy implements and towing loaded tippers. The T7 Heavy Duty is overall average for its size class, and has no outstanding advantages. It is practically identical to the Steyr Terrus CVT, with only a few minor differences.
- Slightly Low Maintenance: The T7 Heavy Duty has a slightly lower maintenance cost per day than the Steyr Terrus CVT.
- Cheaper Wheel Customization: The different wheel types available for the T7 Heavy Duty are slightly cheaper than other tractors of similar size.
- Slightly Expensive: Compared to the Steyr Terrus CVT, the T7 Heavy Duty is slightly more expensive to purchase (a difference of $5,000, which is about 2.5% of the vehicle's total cost).
Engine Setup Edit
- T7.290: No change to engine power.
- T7.315 (+$12,500 and +$25/d): Increases engine power output to 230 kW / 313 hp - an average strength for large tractors. This makes the T7 Heavy Duty a little more comfortable with performing heavy duties of all kinds.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of basic wheels.
- Wheel Weights (+$1,400): Attaches heavy weights to the rims of the tractor's rear wheels. Acts as a built-in Weight.
- Wide Tires (+$1,800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Price: $231,000
- Maintenance Cost: $345 / day
- Leasing Costs: $4,620 + $11,550/h + $2,310/d
- Engine Power: 212 kW / 288 hp
- Max. Speed: 53 km/h / 32 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 630 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 10,931 kg