The Pöttinger Euroboss 330 T is a Loading Wagon available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the smallest and cheapest Loading Wagon in the base game. Its main advantage (other than price) is that it is light and does not consume a lot of Horsepower while working, making this wagon suitable for use behind Mid-Small Tractors and smaller Harvester models.
- Cheap: The Euroboss 330 T is the cheapest Loading Wagon in the base game, at a margin of $37,000 from the next larger model. This makes it very accessible in the early game.
- Light: The Euroboss 330 T is also the lightest Loading Wagon by far, weighing only 3 tons when empty. Even when full, it is unlikely to weigh more than 7 tons. A Mid-Small Tractor should be able to handle towing this wagon, as should a Car with a good engine.
- Low Power Consumption: Adding to the weight advantage, the Euroboss 330 T also consumes very little power when it's active, which further cements its advantage when used with smaller Tractors and Harvesters.
- Very Low Capacity: The Euroboss 330 T can only carry 21,300 Liters of cargo. This is less than half a hectare of Straw. The low capacity makes this Loading Wagon a little more suitable for collecting Grass or Hay. Alternatively, it can be a good mobile storage for small-scale Animal Husbandry materials in the early game.
- Price: $31,000
- Maintenance Cost: $30 / day
- Leasing Costs: $620 + $1,550/h + $310/d
- Cargo Types: Grass, Hay, Straw, Chaff, Silage
- Capacity: 21,300 Liters
- Working Width: 2.4 meters
- Power Consumption: 20 kW / 27 hp
- Max. Working Speed: 20 km/h / 12 mph
- Front Attachment Point: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachment Point: None
- Mass (empty): 3,003 kg