The Pöttinger Hit 12.14 T is a type of Tedder in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the two largest models of Tedders available in the base game. Compared to the other model - the Lely Lotus 1250 Profi - it is shorter and lighter, and can be towed by a Car or Truck in addition to Tractors, giving it a slight advantage. On the other hand, it is also $1,000 more expensive.
- Wide: The Hit 12.14 T has a working width of 12.5 meters. Depending on how the Grass was arranged on the field, this may or may not speed up the tedding process.
- Drawbar Attachment: The Hit 12.14 T is towed using a Drawbar (Bolt) attachment. This allows fast vehicles (like Cars and Trucks) to tow it quickly from place to place as needed. Note that most non-Tractor vehicles can't actually provide power to this machine to activate it.
- Lighter: The Hit 12.14 T is 600kg lighter than its competitor, the Lely Lotus 1250 Profi. This makes it a little more comfortable for small vehicles to tow, including Cars.
- Shorter Body: The frame of the Hit 12.14 T is significantly shorter than that of the Lely Lotus 1250 Profi. As a result, it has a smaller turning radius, and requires less space to maneuver (particularly at the end of a field).
- Folding: The Hit 12.14 T can be folded for transit, reducing its width from 12.5 meters to 2.8 meters.
- Expensive: The Hit 12.14 T is the most expensive of all Tedders in the base game. It is only $1,000 more expensive than its competitor, the Lely Lotus 1250 Profi.
Other Notes Edit
Despite the information at the store, the Hit 12.14 T has a working width of 12.5 meters, not 13.0 meters. It does not have any width advantage over the Lely Lotus 1250 Profi.
- Price: $27,000
- Maintenance Cost: $50 / day
- Leasing Costs: $540 + $1,350/h + $270/d
- Input Materials: Loose Grass
- Output Materials: Hay
- Working Width: 12.5 meters
- Trail Width: 12.5 meters
- Max. Working Speed: 19 km/h / 11 mph
- Power Consumption: 25 kW / 34 hp
- Attachment Points: Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 2,698 kg