The Rostselmash 500D is a type of Universal Cutter in Farming Simulator 17. This is the cheapest Universal Cutter model in the base game, but also the narrowest. Additionally, the tool and its working area are set off-center, making it slightly more difficult to align with the crops, compared to other Universal Cutters.
- Cheapest: The 500D is the cheapest of all Universal Cutters in the base game, by a few thousand dollars.
- Slightly Lower Power Consumption: The 500D only consumes 122 hp when active. This puts a slightly lower strain on the vehicle operating it, although Forage Harvesters tend to be very powerful anyway.
- Narrowest: The 500D has the narrowest Working Area of any Universal Cutter, at 5.0 meters. For comparison, the largest cutter has a working area of 6.2 meters - about 25% wider.
- Off-center Tool: The 500D's attachment point is set about half a meter to the left of the center of this tool. When turning at the end of a field, the Forage Harvester carrying this tool needs to make a tighter turn to realign with the crops when turning left, and a wider turn when turning right. Fortunately, Hired Workers handle this problem automatically - but it can be slightly more difficult when driving manually.
- Price: $21,000
- Maintenance Cost: $20 / day
- Leasing Costs: $420 + $1050/h + $210/d
- Crop Types: (1) Wheat, Barley, Canola, Soybeans / (2) Grass
- Output Materials: (1) Chaff / (2) Grass
- Working Width: 5.0 meters
- Max. Working Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Power Consumption: 90 kW / 122 hp
- Rear Attachments: Forage Harvester
- Mass: 945 kg