The Same Fortis is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is a strong medium tractor capable of working with both small and medium implements. The Fortis is a solid member of its class, with no real outstanding disadvantages, but no outstanding advantages either.
- Engine Upgrade: With its engine upgrade the Fortis will be more comfortable operating medium fieldwork implements, and will have no problem towing full small tippers and loading wagons.
- Cheap Tire Upgrades: The Fortis' tire upgrades are slightly cheaper than those of similar tractors, but only by a couple of hundred dollars.
- Slightly Light: The Fortis may occasionally tip over when lifting heavy loads with its Front Loading Arm. Avoid making sharp turns while lifting objects or cargo high above the tractor.
- No Color Customization: The Fortis has no repaint options.
Front Loader Attacher Edit
- No: Can't install a Front Loading Arm attachment.
- Yes (+$800): Adds a Front Loading Arm attachment point at the front of the tractor.
Engine Setup Edit
- 160: No change to engine power.
- 190 (+$13,500 and +$27/d): Increases engine power output to 142 kW / 193 hp, improving the tractor's performance with medium implements.
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: Basic wheels.
- Narrow Tires (+$600): A narrower set of wheels. Slightly improves the vehicle's turning radius, but also makes it more prone to tipping over.
- Wide Tires (+$800): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Price: $138,000
- Maintenance Cost: $190 / day
- Leasing Costs: $2,760 + $6,900/h + $1,380/d
- Engine Power: 122 kW / 166 hp
- Max. Speed: 53 km/h / 32 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 280 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 6,685 kg