The Sampo Rosenlew Comia C6 is a Harvester available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the cheapest and smallest Harvester available in the base game, and has no real advantage over any other harvester other than its price.
- Cheap: The Comia C6 is the cheapest available harvester.
- Slightly Fast: The Comia C6 is slightly faster than other small-sized Harvester models - but it is still rather slow.
- Power Transfer: The Comia C6 is one of only two harvesters that can turn on an implement attached to its rear. It can therefore use a Baler or Loading Wagon to pick up the Straw it creates, or use a Fertilization machine to fertilize the field immediately during harvest.
- Low Horsepower: The Comia C6 is strong enough to operate most Harvesting Headers, but it cannot operate the largest ones at all. Furthermore, it may have serious trouble trying to harvest a field using a large header while also dragging a Tipper or another working implement.
- Very Small Capacity: The Comia C6 can only hold 4,200 Liters of crop before it needs to be unloaded. This makes it more suitable for low-yield crops, such as Canola, Soybeans or Sunflowers.
- Very Short Pipe: The Comia C6's unloading pipe is very short, which means it can only unload into small and medium Tippers (up to and including the Joskin Trans-SPACE 8000). Any attempt to unload into a larger Tipper will result in a collision.
- Price: $124,000
- Maintenance Cost: $485 / day
- Leasing Costs: $2,480 + $6,200/h + $1,240/d
- Engine Power: 136 kW / 185 hp
- Max. Speed: 26 km/h / 16 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 15 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 380 L
- Crop Capacity: 4,200 L
- Front Attachments: Harvesting Header
- Rear Attachments: Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 8,890 kg