Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sheep produce wool, which appears on a pallet near the sheep pasture. The wool can be transported to a specific selling point, and sold for profit. In order to get max wool production you only need to feed them grass.
Required Equipment: Tractor, Mower, Telehander or Frontloader, Feeding Wagon, Trailer, Car.
- Mow the grass and put it in a feeding wagon. [its best to buy a tractor with enough horsepower for both the mower and the feeding wagon]
- Dump the grass into the trough.
- With a telehander or frontloader, pick up the wool when it reaches 100%.
- Unload the wool pallet into a trailer or a car with a bed inside.
- Take it to the Woolery on the map. It will sell itself automatically.