Sheep produce wool, which appears on a pallet near the sheep pasture. The wool can be transported to a specific selling point, and sold for profit. In order to get max wool production you only need to feed them grass.
Required Equipment: Tractor, Mower, Telehander or Frontloader or skid steer, Feeding Wagon, Trailer, Car.
- Mow the grass and put it in a feeding wagon. [its best to buy a tractor with enough horsepower for both the mower and the feeding wagon]
- Dump the grass into the trough.
- With a telehander or frontloader, pick up the wool when it reaches 100%.
- Unload the wool pallet into a trailer or a car with a bed inside.
- Take it to the Woolery on the map. It will sell itself automatically.