The Steyr Terrus CVT is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is one of the "smaller" large tractors, suitable for using heavy implements and towing loaded tippers. The Terrus CVT is overall average for its size class, and has no outstanding advantages. It is practically identical to the New Holland T7 Heavy Duty, with only a few minor differences.
- Slightly Cheap: Compared to the New Holland T7 Heavy Duty, the Terrus CVT is slightly cheaper to purchase (a difference of $5,000, which is about 2.5% of the vehicle's total cost).
- Better Dashboard Readouts: The Terrus CVT's cabin instrumentation has a readout for RPM as well as current fuel consumption rate - which the New Holland T7 Heavy Duty's dashboard does not.
- Body Paint: The Terrus CVT's body can be repainted in one alternative color scheme.
- Slightly High Maintenance: The Terrus CVT has a slightly higher maintenance cost per day than the New Holland T7 Heavy Duty.
Engine Setup Edit
- 6270 CVT: No change to engine power.
- 6300 CVT (+$12,500 and +$25/d): Increases engine power output to 230 kW / 313 hp - an average strength for large tractors. This makes the Terrus CVT a little more comfortable with performing heavy duties of all kinds.
Main Color Edit
Wheel Setup Edit
- Standard: A set of basic wheels.
- Wheel Weights (+$1,600): Attaches heavy weights to the rims of the tractor's rear wheels. Acts as a built-in Weight.
- Wide Tires (+$2,300): Slightly wider tires give a bit of extra stability.
- Price: $226,000
- Maintenance Cost: $360 / day
- Leasing Costs: $4,520 + $11,300/h + $2,260/d
- Engine Power: 212 kW / 288 hp
- Max. Speed: 53 km/h / 32 mph
- Max. Reverse Speed: 14 km/h / 9 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 630 L
- Front Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Bolt)
- Rear Attachments: Three-point hitch, Drawbar (Ball), Drawbar (Bolt)
- Mass: 10,894 kg